Wednesday, January 4, 2012

day 134...I YAM what I YAM

Today was interesting...you know my 3 my cronies, my work bitches?  1 quit, 2 fired. One bean, 2 pork. Happy New Year! I guess that solves the problem of how I am gonna stay out of the gossip arena. I am now one of 3 girls left in the company...hhhhmmm interesting odds. I do feel bad about telling Christina that she was about to get a raise right before she quit today. She called me today after work and I let that one slip...ooppsy! (sorry girl) Well, at least I won't feel weird about wearing all the hand-me-down work clothes she gave me the other day. She cleans her closet out every few months and chose me as the charity case recipient...and I am OK with it. They are all new nice clothes in my size from Express and Calvin Klein. I was wondering how I was gonna feel about strutting around the office looking like Christina,  um well, one less thing to worry about! ( I will also miss her taking me out for sushi at lunch...dangit!)
I really really need to go grocery shopping, I had a spinach salad with a side of cooked spinach for dinner, come to think of if, I had a veggie sub from subway with spinach on it, I'm strong to the finich cause I eats me spinach, I am Popeye the sailor man. I YAM what I YAM! I am also starving. Ok, that's it, I am going to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment