Thursday, January 5, 2012

day 135

What a great day! I just got home, went and hung out with my new friend Jeremiah. He's cool, a musician, I guess it was only a matter of time before I ran into one of those in Nashville. I actually met him the old fashion way, by accident. Got to hear some of his music and I gotta say, he will be famous and I get to say, "I knew him when." It will be another one of claims to fame...kinda like the day I met Cuba Gooding Jr. in Atlanta and my friend Jim Daley almost got into a fist fight with him..that was a memory. Hanging out with musicians is a whole other ball game, its like they eat, drink and breath music, not something I am used to, but intriguing all the same. I told him that I would one day show him how I can rock "Mary had a Little Lamb" on the piano, but I didn't want to show off this soon in the game.

 Anyway its late and I have been talking to the Egyptian gas station attendant about Germany for the past 30 minutes and I am exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. SO... whats the story about Germany?? Happy Weekend Nashville Chick!:)

    ReplyDelete