Saturday, January 21, 2012

day 148 celebration!

I would like to take a moment to wish my very good friend Sarah a very happy birthday!!! Sarah and I have been friends for going on 7 years now and we have always celebrated our birthdays together, so this year is a little weird without her to celebrate our 35th. She and Janeen are coming up in February to celebrate late, so I will just look forward to that. We have had some very very funny and fun times together and I miss her so much. Every year we sing happy birthday to each other over voicemail, this year she said I made her LOL. I put some soul into and sang it National Anthem style. She wanted to yell "play ball!" when I was finished. I was laughing today while I was remising to myself, I used to live 2 doors down from Sarah so the memories are endless and hilarious. Love you girl, I hope your day is great!!!!

Today I did a little GTL (only Jersey watchers will get that) I will say that my freakin armpits are BURNT!! I stood in the stupid tanning bed, the idea behind it is that you hold on the some poles and let the sides of you get tan. Well my decision making process should be put in a test tube and studied, it’s amazing how often common sense doesn't even enter my mind. I stood there like an idiot with my hands in air, armpits exposed and just let them burn all to hell. They are on FUEGO! (That’s the end of my free tanning, so no mas)

Ok enough about my scorched pits, I must get into the shower now, The Half Circle is going out on the town. We are gonna be straight up tourists. Dinner at MargaritaVille, then Tooties and Legends for some country music and ending the night dancing at Coyote Ugly! I am pumped, it will be interesting to see how far we make it, we are old now so I will report back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment