Friday, January 20, 2012

day 147

Ok so the 60-plus-year-old-receptionist told me that I looked like Robin Hood today. Um ok I went and looked in the mirror, I guess I could see what she was talking about, but hello, you are new, keep your opinions to yourself lady. I am about to go on a date with Jeremiah, I went to the tanning bed and I am now BURNT! Don't misunderstand, when I bought the $10 spray tan, it came with a visit to all the 5 other tanning beds that they have, I am not going to start tanning. But I have them, I might as well use them. I stood in a tanning bed, yes stood, and let it bake me for 6 minutes. I am now BURNT! I am just going to tell Jeremiah that I just got back from the Bahamas. I haven’t seen him in a few weeks, he won't know the difference.

This morning I started my day off getting into a road rage fight with a dude in a truck. This guy was trying to merge into traffic and I was trying to let him in, but he didn’t act fast enough so I had to move up, he got all red in the face, rolled his window down and started screaming at me. My natural reaction was to flip him off, so I did. His arms were flaying about like a lunatic and I should have taken the high road, but I just started mocking him instead. I didn't want to start my day off like this, so I just got over 4 lanes and went about my business. This is the first sign of road rage I have encountered in TN. Normally everyone is so cordial and in NO HURRY (no one got the memo that there is actually a fast lane). I usually feel like a badass, exercising my Atlanta traffic skills and mowing down everyone in my way.


I have to get ready now. Wish me luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment