Wednesday, January 18, 2012

day 146 my computer has a mind of its own

Working out is making me hungrier than I care to admit, so I won't admit that I ate my snack at 930am and my lunch and 10am and mooched some, ok lots of Triscuits from the receptionist and then ate Arby’s at noon and then more Triscuits, then went to an open house at a new flooring company, they had cheese in crackers, cha ching! Then I got home and made a pork chop wrap while I still had my coat on. I may be a tad hormonal, add that factor to my workouts and that equals me standing with the fridge door open, eating left over cold brussel sprouts and shredded cheese straight out of the bag. GEEZ stop already!!! Hopefully tomorrow I will do something besides eat.

 Today I took myself off of POF (I think it worked) it’s becoming entirely to ridiculous to deal with, the guys I shunned awhile back are trying to put themselves back in the rotation by asking what they did wrong, aaaahhh no no no, at this moment I am not recycling and that includes dumb boys.(I will start recycling my aluminum and plastic, once I figure out the best way in apartments)  It’s time to hang it up, so I did, I feel good about not rolling my eyes everytime I dare check my inbox. I did keep one boy around,  we have taken our convo off-site, so we shall see. He is from GA (a Bulldawg), so we have had a lot to talk about, haven’t met yet and I am ok with taking it slow slow slow again.

I am getting pumped about this weekend...details to come

(oh and this post posted itself earlier when I was in the middle of writing it, so I am not sure how many of you read it the second I post (amber)but that is why you are confused :)

No comments:

Post a Comment