Sunday, January 8, 2012

day 137 its like Christmas!!

WAHOOOO!!!!! I just did like 3 back flips in my living room and I didn’t even know I could do a back flip! I am sooooooooo excited!!! I just got the mail and my most amazing friends sent me presents!


Sarah sent me my favorite long sleeve Steeler T-shirt that I used to wear all the time. Its Sarah’s shirt, but I borrowed it from her while she pleasantly plumper, then she went lost a bunch of weight and she stole her shirt back from me! I was just cussing her out in my head last week when I wanted to wear it and TA-DAH it appears in my mailbox...LOVE IT! This shirt has history, I put a lot of miles on this bad boy and now it been passed down to me..YAY!! The note she sent said "I got a new shirt so I am passing down the torch just in time for playoffs!" (She is from Pittsburgh) Thanks girl!

AND my friend/sorority sister, Patty, read my blog, saw that I lost the very first Jennifer Nettles CD when she was in Soul Miners Daughter and mailed me a copy!!! I mean how amazing! THANK YOU GIRIL! I am jammin out to some OLD SCHOOL J. Nettles right this second, oh how I missed this!

Both gifts are two things that I will cherish.
Last night was all kinds of fun!
I am almost positive that I was a rock star in my past life. Not one vocal cords in my voice box is in tune, I have not one instrumental skill, and even though I do have some moves that I keep alive from the mid-80s, it’s really weird that I love getting on a stage and pretending that the people came to see me perform. Kelly and I met up with my former co-worker Christina, her husband and his friends. We had a BLAST! I love meeting Nashvillians, they are super duper. This poor unassuming sports bar progressed into a karaoke bar aka the Stephanie and Kelly show and it was on! I am still laughing at Christina’s husband (who is hilarious) he got up on stage and dedicated a song to his beautiful wife on her birthday, it was so sweet, but then 2Live Crew starts playing and the most vulgar song ever was dedicated to his wife (I cannot repeat the words, my mom would ground me for sure) but just imagine the worst word a girl could udder and it was the main word in the song, it was so funny!

Ok now I have to get ready for some Football! Playoffs...Steelers! I wonder what I am going to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment