Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 151 happy belated

what up. I am exhausted. I am glad my birthday extravaganza is over. I am exhausted. I haven't slept in weeks. I had a WONDERFUL birthday though! All of my friends made is so very special. ITs amazing how facebook can help out making a girl feel awesome! I got E-cards, birthday wishes, comments, Sarah gave it the ol college trying to  sound all Sinatra-like on my birthday song over my voice mail. My mom also sang me Happy Birthday a couple of times over voicemail....one of the times she just made up all new words....I loved it, it was brilliant :) I got a birthday card from Meredith..it said "What. is up, bitch, happy birthday" I got all warm and fuzzy inside..thanks girl and of course a card from Sarah! Her card said " I really hope you like this card, somebody farted in the card shop and I could only hold my breath long enough to grab this one!" ha! Oh holy crap I have to go to the work place! after that I think I should go to a sleep doctor. I will go over the rest of the day's events after work..I am running late!

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the Eminem lyric references inside??? :)

    ReplyDelete