Thursday, January 12, 2012

day 140 cold as ice

Its cccccccccold!!! It’s snowing in Nashville! I drove home through downtown; I drove real slow and watched people on stage in almost every window down Broadway singing their little hearts out under the neon moons, which were beaming beneath the snowflakes......so awesome.
 I didn’t feel like writing last night, no reason, just wasn't feeling it. I didn't feel the need to talk about my stage 5 clinger, who has now surpassed stage 6. I was ignoring him so I wouldn't have to be mean, but I had no choice. I had to be stern and tell him to …GET TA STEPPIN!  Hopefully that won’t translate into call me tomorrow.

 My tan (I got sprayed tan, I slipped, I relapsed, it was $10, I could help it) the color has finally toned down to the color of a human and it’s not so bad. Now that I have lost a couple of lbs. and I have a little color on my skin, I am feeling pretty good. I eat so freakin healthy I can't stand it. Usually, if I am left to my own devices, I have zero qualms about eating a block of cheese and a sleeve saltines for lunch and dinner. But for some reason, I make my salad every day for lunch and eat protein/veggies every night when I am home....it’s quite shocking.

Ok everyone cross your fingers. My 90 day "introductory" period is up at my job. My evaluation is tomorrow…...NO WHAMMIES NO WHAMMIES!

I am not going to think about it, I am gonna go clean up my turkey burger mess and watch Greys! (It was so good last week, I cried) but I also used to cry at every final episode of The Real World....so........

No comments:

Post a Comment