Thursday, January 19, 2012

dat 146 I've got mail!

waahoooo!! I love my family! I got my birthday package in the mail today and I did a little dance. They sent me exactly what I asked for....socks!!! I got socks!! (Just in time cause I just wore my last pair today and haven’t done laundry) and an added bonus...a note pad that says "I live in my own world" at the top "but it’s okay, they know me here" on the bottom. HA it’s perfect, thank you! My simple little family brings me joy!

The card said "Daughter, You've grown up so fast......and loveable"

Then my mom signed it, “Keep it up! You're doing great, you've landed in your own place. The notepad is a little a joke and I have the pin"  HA, thanks Mommy

My brother signed, "Good job staying alive, 35 years" …. hahahahaha…no joke Ryan J

 My dad signed,  "You are still the one"    AWWWW so sweet Pops!

It means so much to me! I can't explain it. It’s the little things in life that make me happy!

 Getting mail is awesome! BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment