Tuesday, January 17, 2012

day 145 loco

So it’s confirmed, I am crazy. I went to the leasing office, told her about the footsteps and the blood splatter. She said that I am on the top floor, that I shouldn't hear footsteps and she doesn't know of any protocol that would allow her to take any action on the imaginary footsteps. She did offer to write up a service call to paint over the blood splatter. Ok, I will take what I can get.
I have learned my lesson my eating pounds of beans before I go to the office (I thought that if I ate them the night before, that it would be ok, um nope, not ok).  I will have to start eating them when I have a few days off, so maybe Memorial Day. I am starting the 7 day count down to my 35th, so I worked out tonight until I almost passed out. All good.

Speaking of working out, my brother is an amazing personal trainer and had a news article written about him in the Rome Tribune! He started a program for people with Parkinson’s disease. It’s an amazing program that he invented and does for free every week to help these people. I will not try and explain it; I will just copy and paste the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment