Monday, January 30, 2012

day 154

Ok I am whooped, my tummy hurts and need some serious healthy down time. I went to the grocery store after work to pick up some feel good eats. I usually look like a homeless person when I go to the grocery store and I typically don't make eye contact with anyone. This time I was in my biz casual attire so I dared to make eye contact with a very cute boy in the aisle. He looked at me and weirdly smiled as he passed by. I kept on walking and then noticed the pills that I threw in my cart earlier and forgot about, there on top of my groceries in big block letters "ANTI-GAS!" I wanted to turn around a yell, "It’s the enzymes, the enzymes!!” Let’s face it my body is still getting acquainted with all the healthy foods that I now eat and well my car has turned into a Dutch oven…. I had to take some action. Whatevs. On that note, I have to go lay down, I feel sicky icky.


No comments:

Post a Comment