Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 132....NEW YEAR

After a successful weekend of fun, I am chilling on the couch like a bum. NYE was a blast in the country, the half circle had a fun night by the fire, it was a good way to to end a crazy year. Brandy went out of her way to feed us and risked the possibility of being shanked at the local shady trailer park to get a rick of firewood, thanks girl!

The next morning we went back up to the city and get ready for a day of New Year's football. Kelly and I are now at the local watering hole watching the Steelers play the Browns. Channel 5 news is there and wants to interview people about the Titans possibly going to the playoffs by default. Well I am in my black and gold and not caring about all the possible scenarios that have to play out for them to make the playoffs. BUT I act like I know everything on the subject and agree to an interview. The guys sitting next to me quickly brief me on what needs to happen after they see a bit of panic appear on my face. After my crash course on the fact that Denver has to win, the Ravens were involved I think and possibly Buffalo helped the cause, I found myself winging it on air. I seriously doubt I made the cut, and it actually aired, but it was funny. Kelly and the guys sitting next to us were also interviewed, it was a trip. After that was done, the camera guy hung out for a bit and I ended up shooting a video of him asking him his thoughts on online dating. That turned into me taking a survey on everyones thoughts on online dating, all of this is captured on my phone. I got mixed reviews on the subject. BUT my very good friend Lilsteph just got engaged on the NYE and she met this guy on Eharmony, there's a positive note for ya and a nice advertisement for Eharmony.

Today I watched the Outback bowl, AWESOME game, right up to the part where the Dawgs lost in triple OT! That sucked but the game was very exciting.

Ok, I have to get back to doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment