Sunday, January 15, 2012

day 143 sunday kinda funday

 I am digging this whole stay home and get stuff done stuff weekend (every now and again) everything is cleaned, organized and put its place. I made my moms bean soup...delish! Caught up with a few friends and just relaxed. Then Kelly had to drag me out against my will. I went and picked her up from the airport and we went out for a bit, she convinced that I needed to get out of my apartment for a little bit (i.e. come get me and take me home). She wanted to grab a bite to eat so we accidentally fell upon a Packers bar....um OMG cheese heads everywhere! Good thing it was during the last 2 minutes of the game, angry cheese heads everywhere! We got to watch a hooker go home with 2 guys, that was fun.  So now I am at home and gonna finish the 3rd chick flick of the weekend, Sarah Jessica's latest, it kinda sucks but I need to finish it. I may sleep on this recliner, its that comfortable.  PS I have had something in my eye for the last 4 hours and it is really starting to tick off! good night

No comments:

Post a Comment