Thursday, March 22, 2012

198.... I could just spit

I was gonna talk about my marketing guy, because he is worth a paragraph or two, but right now I am too mad!

I just had the biggest rude awakening. For those of you who are not aware, I am extremely self-conscience of my weight, I am borderline obsessed. Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is life up my shirt to see the status of my tummy. I swear it is different every day, my weight changes with the wind, so I always have to check to see just how windy the day is going to be. I have been bragging about my new found healthy life style, how I am totally 100% healthy everyday but Saturday. Saturday I can do whatever the hell I want to myself. I am finally doing everything as I should, eating and working out wise. BUT for some reason my weight doesn’t seem to be all that different, 5-7 lbs. maybe, but like I said, I don’t own a scale, I just go by my clothes from last year and these jeans that used to fall off of me are still quite snug. I am mad because I have been working so hard to shape my body and the results are less than satisfactory, I am going in the right direction, but not where I should be.

Then it hit me, I got extremely angry and threw a tantrum right in front of my mom (who by the way laughing hysterically).  This lady at the front desk has a freakin M&M dispenser, the kind that you are supposed to put a quarter in and a few come out. Well this one is free and it only gives you like 4 M&Ms at a time. Ok no harm no foul. BUT I just realized that I have been unconsciously hitting this thing up all day every day for the past 2 months!!! Like I have no idea how many M&Ms I am ingesting a day, because I don’t even notice that I am doing it. I walk by her desk and I am on auto-pilot, I honestly cannot remember a day that I didn’t have M&M’s, oh wait yes I do, Saturday, my cheat day!

Geez, if I ventured a guess, I would say I am eating at least a bag of M&Ms every single freaking day and I am just now realizing it as I am lifting my shirt up in the mirror.

Well that stops now “Operation detox M&M style” begins tomorrow, who knows how bad the tremors  and the hot flashes are gonna be…geez why am I always quitting something? I am such a quitter!

Ok since I ranted for 20 pages about M&Ms, I guess tomorrow will be the day when I explain my marketing guy’s baffling behavior….

No comments:

Post a Comment