Tuesday, March 13, 2012

day 191 rock a bye baby

Ok, I am addicted to sleeping meds, I am aware and I don't care. I would rather be addicted to something and sleep, than not sleep. No sleep SUX! I take something every night, no matter what and that is sad. Tonight I am attempting to not take anything (for the first time in years) I am ready to take on insomnia! When I don't have anything to take...anxiety takes over, even if I have had some wine. So I am using my blog to hold me accountable in my mission to stop taking sleeping drugs. I will say, I had one glass of wine about 2 hours ago to calm my nerves in order to start my mission (that will not be a regular occurrence) and I am now on my 2nd mug of sleepy-time tea. I worked out this morning, so I am not all amped up. Tonight, I am going to blog the second I go to sleep and every time I wake up (ooohhh this should be one heck of a nail biting event). I am going to read a book in the interim, if I stay true to form, I will have enough time to read War and Peace twice by morning. Fingers crossed everyone, please try and stay on the edge of your seats…

 If you last through the night, I promise to read you the love letter that I received from Jeremiah via text….another nail biter...I mean nail scratcher….on chalkboards…

No comments:

Post a Comment