Tuesday, March 27, 2012

day 199 what yo name is ?

Well I proved my own theory...just got back from a group lesson and one of the girls was the teacher this time. Jason was nowhere in sight and I rocked that Fox Trot! I knew his cuteness was holding me back!
Ok so our Marketing dude at my work is a hard one to figure out. This young ginger has been here for a month and a has developed quite a track record. Since he doesn’t do marketing for the demolition derby, it’s all very suspicious. Four vehicular mishaps have occurred with over the course of a month

Number 1: We have a gated parking lot, he tried to outrun the gate before it closed, didn't make it, popped 2 tires, dented his car, and broke the gate.

Number 2:  Had a blow out in a company car on the highway and had to get a tow truck to come get him.

Number 3: Shortly after he got his car fixed from the gate debacle, he smashed into a stopped car while driving down the road and the newly repaired car is now totaled.

Number 4:  He is now in a rental truck. Comes to the office with this gorgeous truck all jacked up on the side, not sure what happened there. I am guessing a wall got in his way.

I have seen him sleeping at this desk while sitting up at least 4 times. Its not like the lights are turned down low and no one is there. Its daytime, people are talking and walking around and he is out like a light with his mouth wide open.

I am calling it… narcoleptic! That would explain the sleeping while sitting up and maybe he is falling asleep while driving. He just go a new car yesterday, we have and office pool going on how long it takes to run into something.

I have a date tomorrow, the guy that I met on Saturday. I really wish I knew his name. My listening skills are still a work in progress and I wasn't paying attention during the name exchange. After dancing and talking all night, it was awkward to ask him his name, so I guess I will just wing it. I may have to recruit the waitress as my wingman to help me out with this one. Brandy is calling “red flag” on this guy because he is newly divorced.  I will keep my guard up girl and I will duck if I see the “divorce crazy” flag coming for my face. I have him in my phone as “LOL” as he is an inappropriate LOLer over text.


No comments:

Post a Comment