Tuesday, March 6, 2012

day 185 I float like a butterfly....or a raft will hole in it

I had another wonderful date with my boyfriend Jason. We looked into each other's eyes and he twirled me all around the dance floor like Cinderella. Our relationship is coming along nicely, ok maybe I need to change teachers, he is way too distracting and I catch myself posing when I am around him. Maybe it’s not him, maybe it’s my very own distracting tendencies. My breath distracts me, I need to start carrying around curiously strong Altoids during my lesson since we are like 2 inches from each other’s face the whole time and I am so worried I am making him gag. I made him promise me that he would tell me if I needed some gum, he promised. I also have a fear of smelling, hence the deodorant that I have always carried in my car, purse, desk and secretly reaching behind my head to scratch my back to see if I smell can be distracting. But that’s just me.
We have a binder with my name on it and we are going to keep track of what I learn and my progress. Today we learned the Two-step, I think I did pretty well, or in his words "it wasn't bad” but it’s hard! There are many things to think about, holding my frame, keeping my hands in the right place, don’t look down, don’t fall down, he tells me that he is in charge and I am to be submissive, um ok done. I only tried to take charge once before he called me out on it. I am going back tomorrow for a group date and I look forward to our next one on one. He is awesome, I don't like him dancing with other girls, I really want the rose, and I have been watching too much Bachelor.

My boss gave me two tickets to the Predators game! yay! He said it was for my great attitude towards my new role in the company. I am excited; I am taking Kelly in a couple of weeks. And I got a package from Sarah; she sent me some hand-me-down sunglasses. The note said, “Just keeping the tradition alive."  Is making contributions to Stephanie’s Salvation Army the tradition? If so, I am can get behind that and I will treasure my new old aviators, so thanks girl! Did I mention I need an iron and some hand towels?



No comments:

Post a Comment