Saturday, March 31, 2012

day 201, includes part 2 of day 2hundy

Where to begin where to begin, I have been on a 2-day hiatus and have a lot to say so buckle up!

I guess we can start off with the text that was waiting for me when I woke up this morning. I haven’t heard from Skeelo since I ignored his ballad he wrote and recorded for me, so I guess Jeremiah decided he needed some closure. I am cracking up right, one might say I am LOLing; he wanted to tell that he has moved on and is dating someone else, but wants me to know that I can call him anytime and he wishes it could have been different. I am like picturing him singing "Coulda Been" by Tiffany...."the flowers you gave me are just about to die, but I guess this song is over as we began to cry"  Well I guess that’s a wrap, I finally set that little tug boat free and we can all go on with our lives.

Next, I didn't have a "part two" of day 2hundy cause I went out with Red Flag again right after work Thursday! We had another fun time! We did exactly the same thing we did on Wednesday; it was like the movie Ground Hog Day. We walked up and down Broadway and enjoyed the weather and the music and had lots and lots of laughs. The first date I had to pick pocket his passport to figure out his name the damn thing said Christopher Lee, ah crap; does he go by Chris, Christopher or Lee? So I wait and see and he finally introduced himself as Chris to this musician we were talking to, whew, bullet dodged! We have SO much in common, it’s kinda scary. He has been married for the past 6 years (well we don’t have that in common) and just got divorced so he is experiencing Nashville as a single guy and I am still the new girl on the block so we are walking around like tourists and it was so fun! We talked for like 20 minutes on the phone last night but he has his kids this weekend. I am still heeding Brandy’s warning to keep the "divorce crazies" at arm’s length and take it slow, and that’s what I am doing. He loves to hike like me so I am gonna insist that be our next adventure.

Ok I have decided that Marketing guy, Robert, is going to be a temporary permanent fixture in the blog and I am gonna label it “Marketing dude side note”, there is just too much material, I have to share.

Marketing dude side note: His latest antic, he locked his keys in his one of the company cars and had to call in for back up.

I was the winner winner chicken dinner on the workout challenge and Ryan took me out for pizza at Pie in the Sky yesterday, it was AMAZING! I haven’t had pizza in ages (being a purist and all) so it was such a treat! We begin the next challenge on Sunday! I can’t wait to win again!

Today is gonna be great, I have a date with my DVR; between dancing and dating I have neglected my shows!


No comments:

Post a Comment