Sunday, March 11, 2012

day 189 Toooooooo short

I have made a decision. No more Too Shorts on my dating roster. If I have to move my driver seat way back, way way back after my man drives my car I have to choice but to put him back on the bench cause its no no NO! I was willing to overlook the bling on the top grill in the name of fun, BUT needing a booster seat to look over the steering wheel is a deal breaker.  

I worked all weekend, I am exhausted. It sucked! I volunteered to start cleaning contents on the Servpro side. If someone has a fire we remove all of the contents from the home, clean each item and put it in a room to Ozone it to get the smoke smell off of everything. So I spent my weekend, unpacking boxes, washing everything from toys to dishes to lamp shades and re packing it. I unpacked and repacked 48 boxes in two days. It was not fun, but it’s some extra pocket money for my dance classes, so it’s nice to have that 2nd job opportunity when I need it.

Kelly invited me over for dinner on her deck on Saturday. Her roommate, Gary, was cooking up a feast for us and we welcomed a new couple from Philly to Nashville that Gary met at a concert. They were such a fun couple and we had so much fun on a nice night eating clams and steak on the deck.  This is where Too Short comes in the picture. Jeremiah lives right down the street and our new friend plays the drums and I told them about Jeremiah. They talked me into calling him and having him join us. In the spirit of "the more the merrier" I complied. Later that evening Jeremiah took my car to the gas station since my car was blocking everyone. Then I got in my car and the reality of the difference in our heights was too much. I need to get in my car and move the seat up after my man drives it, not the other way around. We will just be friends. Now Kelly, our new Philly friends and Gary are all joining me Wednesday for “bring a friend day” to dance class, I am excited, should be a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment