Sunday, March 25, 2012

day 198 tootles Mom and Dad!

I finally met one of my neighbors, um, he's a rodeo clown. Only in Nashville do you have a dude that puts on clown make-up and has multi-colored bandanas hanging out of his britches as your neighbor. AND this is the same "street performer" that Marybeth got her picture with at Tootsies when she was in town, hysterical. I am not sure how this guy makes his loot, I have seen him downtown a couple of times and he seems to just be hanging out and drinking. He may just love this outfit and this is what he wears for a night on the town. All I know is that he has a trailer that’s parked in the parking lot that says "YEEEEEEHAW GITTY UP LIL DOGGIE" spray painted on the side and he lives next door.

SO Moms left, the family ended up not coming up, plans got cancelled, so I just met my Dad in Pelham and dropped off my Mom. It was such a delight having her here. She seriously is one of the strongest people I know, being around her and seeing what she has to endure every day is unbelievable, the chemo just kicks her ass, but you'd never know it by looking at the smile on her face. She is amazing and I don't think many people could do what she does on a regular basis just to make it through the day. I love you Mom, thanks for stopping by :)


After she left on Saturday, I fully intended on camping out on the couch for the next two days, this is until I was kidnapped by Kelly and Gary. They literally came over and took me out against my will. But I can't complain, we had a blast watching some March Madness at our favorite watering hole followed up by some long overdue Karaoke. I swear, Kelly and I command that place when they put mics in our hands. We are not scared to get all gangsta gangsta and give the people what they want, 2 white girls acting all hard like we’re in a rap video. If our performance was being taped and if I ever caught a glimpse of this video, I think my karaoke days would be over, retire on a low note and quit while I’m behind. But it couldn’t have been all that bad, cause I totally got a boys phone number out of it. I don’t want to jinx it but I am pretty sure we are getting married….after his divorce if final of course J


No comments:

Post a Comment