Monday, March 5, 2012

day 184 holler!

I love The Voice! Battle rounds in effect! I love dynamic and I love competitive...great show. “The Girls Tell All” on the Bachelorette,  I can do without, (sorry to my girls who are into it, I just don't do any "tell all shows" or "Reunion shows" on any of my crap TV...it always turns into a hen house of girls cackling and its annoying! Tonight was no different, a bunch of girls hem- hawin around about how they lost and they hate Courtney, it’s a good thing I have the power of fast forward. BUT I am looking forward to see who wins next week…..come on Lindsey!
So after my whole tornado fake out extravaganza...I didn't get chance to talk about the best part of the weekend. Brandy and I got up the next morning and went shopping........I got my very first pair of cowboy boots!!!! Woo hoo and yeehaw, holla and holler!!! So excited, I have been longing for them for like forever! They are so freakin comfy and I can't wait to wear them with cute little skirts and well everything. My country girl swagger has been wanting to come out full force and now I really don't have a choice...country me up I say! I feel like I have gloves on my feets. I also can't wait to wear them tomorrow night on my 2nd date, I mean dance lesson with Jason... he is gonna fall in love, poor guy won't even have a chance :)

Brandy and I also got some furniture for her.......POOL! She is having a pool installed in her back yard this summer!!! My summer house will have a pool and that is great news! They break ground late May-early June...her “sanctuary” is what she is calling it....I am calling it my “country color me up heaven.”






No comments:

Post a Comment