Wednesday, March 7, 2012

day 186 man overboard

OMG I just got done writing my post and my computer went haywire and shut down on me and I lost it! I am not writing that again, so I will give you the cliff notes:

I tried on my entire closet before I went to dance practice....

I ended up rushing and threw on the most masculine outfit I could find....

I have disconnect with fashion.....

I looked like a dude who just rolled out of bed and forgot his jack hammer at home

My sex kitten, feminine side is at large

I need help!

On top of that, I was odd person out on the group lesson, I had to dance with the instructor, who was a girl, she was all frilly and I looked like I should have had a dip in my mouth.

I must go back tomorrow and show a little leg, or at least brush my hair.

(I got to dance with Jason briefly at the “party”….I am hoping he forgot his contacts)


No comments:

Post a Comment