Sunday, March 18, 2012

day 194 We have another one....

Just when I think I've heard it all, I get serenaded via text. What?!
 
I am like so embarrassed for myself, I wake up to yet another text from Shorty and homeboy has recorded himself on his piano and is singing to me! STOP it!!!!! The words are "Why you gotta be like that? Why why why you gotta be like that?"
 
BECAUSE YOU ARE SO ANNOYING and now creepy.

Whatever happen to the good ol days when people took hints? If I wanted to talk to you, I wouldn’t  ignore you little dude. Am I gonna have to find a tambourine or something and record a song for him? Will that get my point across?

I am pretty sure he just surpassed stage 5 and got promoted to stage 6 clinger. If anyone would like to hear the desperation, send me a text and I be gladly to forward it to you. I warn you, its uncomfortable, you will put your hand over your eyes and cringe.


No comments:

Post a Comment