Thursday, March 15, 2012

day 192

I have nothing to talk about…just random thoughts… I slept pretty well, not great, but happy with the progress, I am beating my boss in the workout challenge, all of my clothes are on my floor and that is where they’re going to stay, every day you should be happy, feel great and not be miserable. Tomorrow, I am going to try and wheel and deal some odds and ends for my apartment. We have a crap load of non-salvageable, but perfectly good furniture in the warehouse that people are not going to claim because their insurance money bought them new stuff. I have decided it’s time to see what my boss thinks about me “making an offer” on a couple of pieces and see what I can get away with. I have my eye on 2 foot stools and it would be nice to upgrade my bedroom suit from random make-shift storage devices from my college dorm to actual furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment