Wednesday, March 14, 2012

day 192 "Operation change my area code to 615"

Well Idol is kind of a snooze fest, so I will just stay with that theme and describe lasts night’s snooze fest gone wrong. I failed at the play-by-play, so I will just give the recap.

I couldn't get up the energy to open my laptop, so I just wrote down the times on my “nightstand” (the plastic that holds my undies). I went to sleep at 1135pm, woke up at 334am and read my murder mystery until the mystery started to unravel and of course started freaking me out. This book is was not something I should read in the middle of the night cause then I started envisioning the people upstairs appearing in the mirror. I had to ditch the book, get up and watch Friends to get the scary parts out of my head. I didn't get back to sleep until 455am and woke up an hour later in time to work out.

I am calling the first night of “Operation drugless nights”  a good start considering I wake up regardless if I am doped up or not. I feel good about my 2nd night of detox; I am mentally prepared to sleep all natural because the results are very similar, drugs or no drugs. It sucks, but it’s something I will have to live with. My mom is coming up this weekend (yay!!!) and she is bringing me all kinds of teas and herbs to help me, she gave this insomnia gene to me so it’s the least she can do :)

My dad is bringing her up to Chattanooga on Sunday and I am meeting them there to collect my Mommy for a week. I am super excited and then the rest of the Fam joins next weekend.

Ok let’s talk about the little guy who has lost his damn mind. I am not sure what kind of “freaked-out-parallel-universe Cupid” banged this little musician over the head, but this munchkin is off to see the Wizard and he is trying to take me with him!!!

Instead of giving everyone the ICKS and reciting every text that I have gotten since Saturday, I will instead, extract one line from each text and type up a little montage if you will…… cue the music, Careless Whisper should do….

“Sweet dreams to you. I miss your face. When are you free next love? I miss you. I think about constantly. I hope you are having sweet dreams. I want to see you again. Just want to see you again. I am drunk and missing somebody. I wish I was with you. I am rehearsing, please come and let me introduce you to everyone. I just want to see you lady. I miss you lady. Love, Jeremiah.”

Did I mention that was over the last 4 days and that was after one night of hanging out with me, Kelly and friends?  I mean sure we had some laughs, but for real? You're killing me Smalls…. he is like picturing me standing at the altar and I am picturing him in my rear view mirror.........there will be no stack of phone books when I one day get to the altar!


I wonder if he misses me? I guess I will never know.


2 comments:

  1. Meredith Mathers ;)March 16, 2012 at 7:27 AM

    Doesn't he know that a simple "sup Angel" is all it takes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that will ever get old :) blow my hair back angel

      Delete