Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dat 70

I gave my notice to Blackstone today. I asked if it was enough notice to go ahead and start my new gig on Monday. All he has to do is not put me on the schedule next week, done and done. But no, he says he needs a full 2 weeks notice. HA. Whatever, I am trying to do the right thing and give you notice and now you are forcing me to just not show up. Get a clue, I have been here for 2 months, I think 4 days notice is sufficient. So I am just not going to show up Saturday and instead have a weekend off before I start on Monday. I went and turned in my stuff to margaritaville after work and told them I would not be training and they were totally cool.

So Saturday, Brandy and I are going to the farm to visit Doug and Justin and go on a gator/golf cart ride...we are gonna try and make it a night like we used to have on the farm, just simple clean farm fun. Hopefully we can recreate that kinda awesomeness, we shall see.
(They don't know that I am going to insist that we watch the TN/GA game before going on the Gator....)

I just got done cleaning out my purse. I recently laid it in a sink at a public restroom and it was open and the faucet was automatic, so the water automatically turned on right in my purse. Yea, there was a good 1/2 inch of water at the bottom of my purse, awesome.

I am excited about my last double tomorrow, 12 hours of serving the people of Nashville, maybe Keith Urban will come in this time, I hear he frequents the area.

All of my friends at Blackstone are so happy for me, I am so fortunate to have already made friends who care about my well being. Thanks guys!

Ok thats that, Dexter is calling my name............

No comments:

Post a Comment