Wednesday, October 26, 2011

day 86 and 87

I couldn't blog last night because I stayed with Allie and did not have Internet access. SO I am now catching up....I have one piece of good news that stands out....I GOT MY CAR PAYMENT REDUCED!! yay!!! All I had to do was tell them, look I can't afford this payment, I make half as much as I did when I bought the car, therefore I need my car payment to be half the amount, and they gave me as close as they could and I am dancing on the ceiling! It went from $448 to $277!! They just extended my loan, woo hoo, now I can afford rent! My next step is to reduce my health insurance so I can afford gas and then reduce my cell phone so I can afford food....details details....I am on my way!

I went to church last night with Allie. Yes, on Tuesday night, it was supposedly a service that this Baptist church runs on the side that was described to me as my old "Buckhead church", so naturally I was in, I so miss Buckhead church, I mean who doesn't miss a live rock band/ comedy club AKA church. I loved it, it was a place I could go and sing my heart out, because the words were on the screen like a karaoke bar, but at this karaoke church I was most likely crying during 2 out of 3 songs....they were so awesomely moving and to listen to hundreds of others singing with you was beyond moving. There was a couple of times I was crying so hard, people were wondering who the unstable girl was sitting by herself....um yep that was me. So this experience was sorta like it, it was a beginners level of Buckhead Church, it was more like a class than a sermon. The dude had an eraser board behind him and read straight from the Bible, at first I didn't think he was all that, because Andy Stanly is so charismatic and funny and really gets through to everyone, even the people who zone out for a few minutes, he reiterates his message in a way that you still get it, even if you start thinking about what you are going to have for dinner on um Thursday. But, I did take away his message regardless....he said that he often feels angry because he feels out of control, and then Ged chimes in, if you feel out of control, than that would imply that your were once in control and guess what? you are not in control, I am. God is in control, you are not, let Him lead and stop being angry for no reason. Let go and Let God.  That's what I got out of it and I really did enjoy it, I will be back next Tuesday.

So today, I went running in the park after work. It was awesome, gorgeous weather and just went running like I used to (2 months ago) I was jammin out to my MP3 player and Prince's "Gett Off" came on, I was running and off course forgot that no one could hear this music except for me and just had to blurt out my fav part "I like em fat, I like em proud, ya gotta have a motha for me now move your big ass round this way so I can work on that zippa baby" and this bigger lady was standing on the other side of these bushes as I passed by, oooh boy she gave me a look! I just kept running and laughing, I can't believe that just happened, actually I can, its me however....sorry girl, I was just singing! Oh and I would like to give a shout out to Beth Browning, every time I hear that song I think of you!!! Can't wait until you and Stayce come and visit on November 11th! Brandy and I are saving y'all a seat on patio 457! (hey Nena and Amber, if you are reading this, maybe y'all should come too...just saying....

(yes I did go from church talk to Prince speak in one sitting, but I did have two days to make up for)

1 comment: