Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 78 computer died

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My laptop is dead. It just died, it won't turn on at all, WTF!! All I am doing is sitting at Brandy's house, minding my own business, my tire goes flat and my computer dies!!! If it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all! Geez Louise, so I hijacked Brandy's laptop, I am upset!
Brandy and I decided that we need to whip up some drama, it was pretty quiet around here this weekend cause we had no drama to speak of. So that is our new assignment, whip up some drama this next week so we will have something to talk about next weekend. Not that Brandy and I have trouble with conversation, but a little controversy never hurts. So now I am gonna text this guy who lives in Manchester, he offered up his number on POF and now for the sake of conversation on patio 457 I am gonna text him...

No comments:

Post a Comment