Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 85...Monday

Today was a good day, worked, realized that the girls are turning against me a work....its weird, we were all cool and then all of sudden they are giving me the cold shoulder, I expect getting the new girl cold shoulder for a few weeks, but they were all nice the second I met them and then BAM,  sudden snob vibes! I told Kelly about it and she immediately asked, are you building relationships with the guys in the office? yep, sure am, well there ya go, she said, instant cattiness. I guess she is right, I am a guy's girl, I like hanging out with them and leaving the drama behind and just being relaxed. Me and my 2 guys I coordinate do talk and crack up all day long in a very quiet office building, so I guess I am perceived as the fun girl with a scene of humor who likes discussing football....sorry girls, I am a cool, don't hate.

So Sarah pointed out that didn't give a follow-up on Brandy's date....here it is in a half-a-nutshell, he LOVED the dress, gave her all kinds of compliments, wined and dined her at the Olive Garden, they had a swell time and now she can take or leave him...she knows that he is Captain Play-Hard-To-Get, but little does he know, Brandy is not interested in chasing boys, because she has back-up...more on that later, my Tylenol PM is kicking in....

No comments:

Post a Comment