Thursday, October 13, 2011

day 76 dexter

I just laid down to go to bed after watching 3 episodes of Dexter and realized I didn't blog today, so I go up went  to my car, got my charger and charged my computer. Here I am, the only thing that happened was that while I was in traffic this morning, dangerously close to being late because of traffic, was freaking out, yelling in my car, waiving my arms and inching over to the emergency lane to see how bad the traffic was ahead. All of a sudden, this truck behind me starts honking...I turn around and the driver of a utility truck tells me to calm down! I turn around and take his advise....my day was much better after I was put in check by a dude that was clearly not stressed and didn't see any reason why I should be. That was the Atlanta coming out in me and I silently thanked him for that. the Tylenol PM is telling me I must got to bed..good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment