Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 74...working 8 to 5 what a way to make a livin!

I made it to work on time! I had to leave the house at 6:10am to do so but I made it with 10 minutes to spare....um yea that's gonna get old quick! I am staying at Kelly's tonight, she is a good little hostess, we watched Dexter while eating pot roast that had been simmering in the crock pot all day.

Work was good, I locked myself in the bathroom. Yep, sure did. Why do things like this happen to me? I walk into the ladies bathroom and I lock the door. Its the kind of handle that you push in and turn like you do at your Great Aunts house. So, I try to ya know, open the door and it WON'T OPEN! I am now sweating because I feel like people can hear me trying to get out and can't and I am feeling embarrassed and finally I give it a hard twist and push and it opens after like 5 minites. I swing open the door and the janitor was standing outside the door, um were you just locked in there, yep, and walked away. Crisis adverted.

I go back to my desk, where my boss has me "auditing" old projects files. Um ok sure thing boss, no problem, I got this, let me just compare that shared profit margin against the profit & loss detail report and make sure it matches and if it does, double check it by multiplying the total of the contractors expenses and the material expenses with the gross profit and bam, you have the answer, and if if doesn't match, then I gotta find out why not, I just acted like I was in CSI and I was investigating a case, so it wasn't all that bad and well I may have just learned something, yeehaw. And earlier in the day, I got to pretend I was in NCIS, when they programmed my finger prints of my thumb, index and middle finger, so I would be able to access the front door. Pretty cool, I like have a high security clearance, maybe next week they will scan my retina so I can access the room where Gibbs is waiting to brief me on the latest murder on a secret Navy ship in the Indian ocean. I watch way too much TV.

Ok, must go to bed, gotta get up for an early meeting, man I love saying that.

P.S. Before I left work, I locked myself in the bathroom again....I wasn't going to say anything, but well it happened so ya know, I stand by my selective semi-full disclosure. (don't worry, my office manager rescued me this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment