Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 77 Saturday at my weekend home

Good Morning everyone! I got in about 7 last night, Brandy's Aunt and Uncle were here, so I couldn't break away to blog, so I will make this a 2 parter.

I now stay in various places during the week and Manchester is turning into my weekend home. Its kinda nice to spend the week working like a dog and come to the nice relaxing country for some R & R. (rest and more rest). I got up this morning, excited that I completed my first week at my new job. Woke up felling refreshed, poured me a cup of coffee, drank it while looking at Bessy and her clan while swinging on the swing taking in some country air. Then Brandy calls me from Wal-mart, "Hey girl, noticed that you have a flat tire, I am at wal-mart, getting you some fix-a-flat, we will pump it up and take it somewhere to have it fixed." Awesome. Dangit! There goes my rest and more rest Saturday. Well at least my Bestie is awesome and is already on it. I have no idea how to change a tire and I really would never like to know. I am stressed about my car payment, its too much!!! $448 a month is killing me! plus insurance, plus fix-a-flat.....I have got to figure out a way to lower my payment, or trade it in or hell just stop paying all together and let them come get it! I hear that they will come and tow it away free of charge, aw that is so nice of them, I would feel sorry for the poor guy who has to track me down....ha. Well needless to say my options must be explored sooner than later if I want to live on my own again. (I am open to suggestions, so speak up)

Well at least I have the DAWGS to look forward to tonight! Wish I was downtown Nashville, seeing as I work about a block from the Vanderbilt stadium, but I don't live a block away, so me and Brandy are gonna watch it here, and that sounds like a good plan to me! Sick em!! Ok that is all for now, gotta get dressed and deal with my tire situation....more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment