Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 73 first day of my big girl job

It was good day! I was only 20 minutes late on my very first day. Turns out there is traffic in the morning, guess having a 10am start time was good time to stroll on into Nashville with no problems. After I apologized profusely for strolling in 20 minutes late, we got started. I basically sat there and let my boss give me a plethora of information (that's right I said plethora, I got a couple more 5 dollars words stored away for later)
The good news is is that I am familiar with most of whats going down thus far, being under rat-bastard Travis's care did have its benefits, except for now I get to go through work day without being sexually harassed and/or verbally abused, and I am gonna take that as a plus. I did have my handy dandy notebook out all day taking notes (the one that my peeps gave me in my TN survival kit when I left Atlanta) It was originally for blog notes, so therefore, the first page is actually some notes. When I returned to my desk the front cover had flipped open and on the first page its says, "cows humping" OMG!, did my boss see that? Oh well, didn't expect any "spaswellesque stuff" to come out on my first day, but it did.

Now I get to pack for the week, I am gonna stay up in Nashville one way or the other this week, so I don't have to sit in all that traffic. Good thing I went to the vintage store (aka the Goodwill) and loaded up on work clothes. Why have I been buying unused clothes all these years again??? I bought 4 tops and one pair of really cute pants for....$23!!! Holy crap, I am walking around wearing some broads clothes and I am ok with that. ok nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment