Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 84 weekend wrap up

Well that's a wrap on the weekend. I had plans Friday and Saturday and cancelled them to hunker down in the country for some R & R. I decided that until I stabalize I won't be doing a whole lotta socializing, I don't have the energy or the money. I spent the entire day preparing to be in Nashville all week and Atlanta all weekend. I am driving down with Kelly on Friday to go to Marybeth's World Smallest Cocktail party AKA GA/Florida game and then to a costume party. I also cut the grass and went to Wal-mart to buy food for the week. I literally have a cooler that I will keep in my car along with my 2 suitcases, hanging clothes and pretty much all of my belongings. Its an exhausting life but it could be much much worse. Brandy says "it takes an entire village of people to raise our girl" and she is right, (the list of people is endless that contribute one way or another to keep my head above water, so thank you, you know who you are) and then she said that if I weren't funny I would be screwed oh and that I am the villiage idiot....haha I laughed.

I have decided to retire from online dating after this douchebag said some less that gentleman-like-things to me....the things that he said to me were disgusting and I had know idea how to respond, so I gave the reigns to Brandy and let her set him straight. She blasted him over email, giving him the "Mama Brandy taking to" and made him look like an idiot. He responded by telling me he has seen better looking women in a nursing home. ha, whatever loser. I am over it, I am going back to meeting people the old fashion way.

My operation "not get fat" is not working out as planned. So I got fruits and veggies for the week and plan to work out everyday until my thighs stop expanding. I have got to get a routine down somehow. Its hard when you bounce around from location to location everyday and the fact that its dark by 6pm here. Allie and I have started to look for places online so maybe there is a light at the end of my nomad tunnel.

I don't have a lot to report since I basically did a whole lotta nothing this weekend. Brandy and the boys are in bed and its um 840pm....so I am gonna try and go to bed early too...night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment