Wednesday, October 5, 2011

day 69 drum role please....

So I am not going to beat around the bush, I am just gonna cut to the chase and get right down to the point that the bottom line is.....I got a job today!! YAY me!

I got the job, with the Restoration company in Nashville!! This is the guy that I met out one night and he happened to be the General Manager for this company called Servepro (yes the same guy I randomly told that I tried to drown someone once) ooops. But who cares he hired me anyway!!! I get to be a big girl again and quit waiting tables yeehaw!

And Blake Shelton struts into Blackstone today!!! Only the hottest singer in Country Music!! Today is tripping me out! That will be the only thing that I will miss about waiting tables, running into random famous people while trying to act cool (that and Mike D of course)

I start Monday morning, so first things first, learn all the things that I said I knew how to do in the interview. I am firm believer in "fakin it til you make it", so first order of business learn Excel....better get to work.

The one draw back is its an office job, I am not used to sitting behind a desk all day. Hopefully I won't get too fat sitting on my hind end instead of running around in my Shape-ups. But who cares, I get my weekends back to watch football and visit Atlanta yay!

Ok so lets review, I moved to TN on July 15th. Got a job at Blackstone waiting tables, then got another job at Margaritaville, and BAM got a big girl job on 10/5/11 and now I won't have to work those two jobs at once. 2 1/2 months to find some direction, not to shabby. Thank you Brandy, without you I wouldn't of had a roof over my head so I could "make a way out of no way" like you told me to do. And now we move onto "operation get my own room" one with a door and everything.

Ok, I must start relaxing and Dexter is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment