Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 83.....101

I forget to mention that yesterday was my 100th post....so this blog is dedicated to the 2096 times it has been viewed. wow, thanks for keepin up with me y'all!  If I didn't have my blog to talk to I probably would be in therapy, so big preesh for saving me money that I don't have! I love talking to y'all everyday, seriously, I love that I get to carry on and on and not be interrupted.....awesomeness

I went to Kelly's last night and she wanted me to try on some of her Halloween costumes (she loves Halloween and has lots o costumes) I tried on this corset, I put it on and I turn to Kelly, "I love love love it!" she says, um its backwards and um upside down.....ha! well maybe that's how it should be worn then!

I am now back in Manchester hanging with Brandy, wanted to come home and just chill....we just watched Jersey Shore.. and now I gotta hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment