Monday, April 16, 2012

day 211 lordy lordy she is freakin 40!

ok I just got a lesson in body image and self-esteem. If Christina Aguilera can get up on stage in front for her peers and fans on The Voice wearing nothing but a leotard, knowing she got some serious bedonkadonk in the trunk, then I shouldn't worry about a little arm fat oozing out over my tank top. She doesn't give a flying crap; she put on some weight, has embraced her curves and worked it. Not sure who her stylist is and she should never wear that outfit again, but go girl.
I am still under the weather; I put my virus on hold for the weekend's festivities. But today, the hold button was flashing, I accidentally pressed redial and I am back to sipping tea on the couch not feeling like a million bucks.

I called Jason to break up with him today. I have been dreading this call, I really don't want to end our relationship, but it came down to putting gas in my car or taking dance lessons. I have to be responsible, I need to be logical and smart….so dance lessons it is! He talked me into just going to the free group dances and parties until I catch up on some bills. I don't know what I am gonna do, so I complied for now.

I would like extend a humongous HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good friend Patti!!!! It was great to hang with her again! BUT I feel like a jerkface and I sort of dropped the birthday ball. I didn’t even mention it at all that her birthday was today while she was here! She is in “birthday party central” and I didn't make a big deal out of it, didn’t mention it to anyone, didn’t even propose a toast.. nothing!!! I suck!!!! I am so sorry girl, but self-promoting is not necessarily a bad thing either. If you could have just dropped a small hint that I was maybe forgetting something, I wouldn't be feeling like a bad friend right now, so thanks a lot :) I mean I make sure that CNN has my birthday penciled into their calendar every year, so it’s really no one fault but your own. HA Just kidding girl, love ya! Happy 40th!


No comments:

Post a Comment