Sunday, April 22, 2012

day 216 I got an itch!

I really don't have a lot to go over, I did a whole lotta nothin this weekend and I did it well! Me and my couch became one. I am not looking forward to tomorrow, I am gonna get the nerve to ask about my bonus that I am supposed to get at the end of each quarter. I only worked this other AR gig for like a month, but there has got to be something to said about the fact that in this month I am responsible for collecting 52K for Servpro. I would think that a prorated something or other is in order but no one has brought it up, so I am gonna bring it up, no whammy’s no whammy’s! Lord knows the 26 cents in my bank account could use a little company.

So far POF is still a bunch of the same d'bags that were on it the last time I was on this site. Oh and they are not afraid to instantly message me, as if I am gonna change my mind and think that stage 5 clingers are endearing.

My chigger bites are still in effect, it’s crazy! I have tried everything, it’s been 3 weeks and they still itch! So annoying. Ok well that’s about all I have for today folks, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Meredith Mathers ;)April 24, 2012 at 7:56 AM

    Put clear nail polish over the chigger bites

    ReplyDelete