Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bring in 'da Noise, Bring in 'da Funk

It’s day 15 of being gimped up and its getting the better of me. I can't workout, clean my apartment, clean my car (I know I haven’t cleaned my car in like a year, but I would like to have the option). Why is this happening right smack dab in the middle of summer? Why can't it 30 below in the middle of the worst winter in 30 years? I stay at my desk during lunch with no windows, I am in a wheel chair at work, it’s better than the crutches. The most excitement I had yesterday was sailing down the handicap ramp at 50 MPH in the warehouse. If I don't stay off of it, it will never heal and it’s really hard to stay off of it when you have to walk on a daily basis.

Oh and pretty sure the Big Tall Oak was not feelin me. New lesson learned, don't go on a date when you're in funk. I was not myself and that sucks.

I told Hank how I am feeling and I think I am gonna let him take me to see the movie ''Ted" tonight to cheer me up. He has already seen it but has offered to take me anyway. He said he can't have his fun and funny basybeautiful in a funk. He is the sweetest.


No comments:

Post a Comment