Thursday, July 26, 2012

day 284

Well I call it a good Tuesday when your family wins $22,000 on Family Feud! Nice work kids! I will let everyone know when it airs in September. I need to look into this game show stuff, its time I put my free time to good use and win some money!

I don't have a lot to say this morning. I had a little giggle at what I said over the phone to a customer yesterday. This lady calls up late at night and she and her husband are about to go to bed when the ceiling just falls in. It comes crashing down and it’s all over their bed. So I call her up to schedule a time for us to take a look at the repairs and I say "So, I hear ya had a little mishap in the bedroom huh?" The look on my boss’s face (who just happened to be walking by) was priceless.

My work is busy; I am busy calling famous folks and asking then to pay their bill and to discuss repairs. I spoke with George Strait’s manager, Leann Womack’s Manager, and Lady Antebellum’s manager in the past two weeks. It’s all so normal to cross paths day to day in Nashville with celebrities and their staff, so fun.

Ok that's all I got, I have to go figure out how to inject coffee into my arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment