Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 270 plan B


Hey Steph, make sure you volunteer to watch your best friend's dog while she is out of town. Bum foot or not you need to do this one favor for her. Don't think it through just do it!

Ok thanks subconscious, you really know what you’re doing. It’s real fun to hop on one foot at mock speeds to chase down an 8 lbs. professional cat chaser. I had no idea this was one of his hobbies. I took him down to the gym to see if he wanted to get a good walk in on the treadmill. I don't really think Kilo grasped the general concept of this machine. He thought it was more like a surfing machine rather than a way to take a walk while the Aunt Steph is handicapped. He sort of just flew off the back and looked pretty confused when I wanted him to try it again. Hhhhhmmm I need to go to work and come up with plan B.

I'll be back after of work....


No comments:

Post a Comment