Thursday, July 12, 2012

take from rich, give to the poor and take from the poor

This week I happen to be extra broke and my random luck of last week is not helping. It was around last Tuesday and I get this check in the mail from Margaritaville. It's for $30 for the one day of training I did before I got my current job. Sweet, I will take it! I deposit the money and bought an ankle wrap, face lotion and some sun screen. I go to check my bank account yesterday and that damn check was rejected and returned because it was expired! They sent me a check from October of last year and of I course didn't pay attention to the date, all I saw was free money.
Now, not only did that money get taken away from me, I got charged $12 from my bank! What?! So let me get this straight, me getting random $30 last week was cost me $42 this week? Don't people know if I spend a dollar the wrong way that the bills don't get paid?! I could of left that ankle wrap on the shelf and fashioned something out of a pillow case. I could of worn a hat instead of the sun screen and I could of used my dollar store body lotion on my face! So basically that $30 forced me to splurge and now I am literally paying the price. That $42 is essential if I want to continue to watch TV for the next 8 days. I guess I will be adding “Operation Get my $42 back" to my To Do list today. Awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment