Thursday, July 19, 2012

day 279 aw

Perfect way to cheer me up....take me to a movie starring a raunchy and vulgar talking teddy bear. I laughed out loud the entire time, it was hilarious. At one point I couldn’t stop laughing and Hank looked at me and asked which part made me hysterical? This made me wonder if I was really laughing because I hadn't laughed in two weeks and this bear ignited something deep down in my belly. Whatever it was I needed it and I am glad I went. I also got a glimpse of Opry Mills. It’s the brand new, over the top mall that just opened after the floods drowned Opryland, the theme park. Dave and Busters is connected to the theater, so we went there to kill some time before the movie. What a perfect date, wish it was a date, but Hank and I are just buddies. If the huge, cushy, comfy seats in the theater are setting the standard for the rest for the mall, than I am impressed.
I got home and had a text from Hank:

“I always have fun with you; you are a breath of fresh air basybeautiful”

 Aaaaawwwwwww J






No comments:

Post a Comment