Friday, July 13, 2012

croutons to the rescue

“Operation Get my $42 Back” was a partial success. I convinced my bank to reluctantly put my $12 back where they found it. I was able to make my contribution to Comcast and they let me keep my cable for another month. The phantom $29 dollar check is gonna be a little harder to get back, whateves.
Today is gonna be better than yesterday cause I am not going to spend it feeling like I took 8 shots of Tequila and then got on a Tilt-a-World at the County fair. That is what I felt like after taking a pain pill the doc gave me. Those puppies will make a blind man see! He will have no choice if he is going to find the find toilet in time to throw up. I sat at my desk willing myself to not throw up, instead I opted to stand at the fridge in my office and eat all of the croutons off of my salad at 9am just to get something in my stomach. Lesson learned, back to my sweet and innocent Ibuprofen.

Today my will ankle will magically heal itself, it has too, its an odd feeling to be rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment