Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Que?

First things first, I gotta send some good vibrations out to Christine this morning! She and her siblings (6 total) are competing on Family Feud today!  After extensive try-outs, they are taping it this week to air in the Fall. They have been taping it since Saturday and have won 2 shows so far.  If they win 5 shows, they win a car and if they win the bonus round today they will $20,000! This is crazy! So for those of us who are not going on a game show today, lets cross our fingers and wish them to win at least a car that they have to split 6 ways....I wonder which part I would choose? Most likely the trunk since that is where most of belongings reside. Why in the heck would a game show offer up one car for a game that requires 6 people? Nevertheless, go girl! They will be airing this show in September; I will keep everyone in the loop!
So last night, I opted to stay in and watch Bachelor Pad instead of going to the concert. Sad? Maybe, but I don't care, sometimes Tuesday nights are for staying in. Plus, I had a lot to think about since Andy is already talking about my time frame on when I wanna have kids and how I feel about being a stay-at-home-mom and requesting a list of my deal breakers. Well let’s see, we did meet in person twice, so naturally it’s time to talk about where we are gonna register for split cloths. He asked if I was looking to get married and have kids on the first date. Well he is 38, so I understand there is a bit of hurry, but I thought it was the girls job to act like she couldn't concentrate over the obnoxious ticking of the massive clock hanging in the background. I am telling you I am cursed with dating the Mr. Extremes of the world.

During the second date I humor him because it was humorous on my child bearing timeline. Before this conversation came about I told him how I moved to Nashville and the fact that I set a date to move, per Stuart, and how I executed the plan on time. That was his cue to ask about my optimal time to start a family. I told him that I would prefer to be knocked up by October. That way I could eat as much as I wanted during the holidays, would still be 35, and would pop the kid out in July so I could enjoy the rest of the summer at the pool. He said that we should get started then. I was kidding, but I don't think he was and now we are scheduled to discuss our plans when we meet on Sunday.

Run? Stop? Sit? Stay? Haul ass?


No comments:

Post a Comment