Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 280 Happy Friday


O happy day happy happy day! I got my bonus! I worked my butt of for this bad boy and today I will enjoy the fruits of my labor! I have a lot of bills to catch up on so I can't wait to buy a plane ticket to Vegas.

Brandy is going to Vegas for work and is staying at her cousin's house. This guy has a phat house complete with pool, boat, outdoor kitchen and he is completely dialed into the city. I have an opportunity to pretty much go on a free weekend getaway with my Bestie if I can just swing a plane ticket. As soon as I get to work and double check my vacation days, I am gonna make it happen! I need to get on a plane and go somewhere pronto!

I just remembered what happened in the middle of the night last night. I have been really good about not freaking out about storms as long as I am not standing in the middle of a field or a parking lot. This week we have had some pretty crazy storms and last night was the grand finale. I haven’t sat in the closet in a couple of years so I consider that to be huge progress. I may have had a small setback last night during my sleep. This explosion of thunder and lightning came straight through the window above my head while I was in a deep sleep. I literally dove onto the floor (I must have decided that being on a metal bed frame was the equivalent of standing on the roof holding a metal rod) and curled up on the blanket that I had laid out to do pushups earlier. I totally spent a good chuck of the night sleeping on the floor like a dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment