Monday, September 5, 2011

day 45

Today I have decided to celebrate all the people in my life who I love. I sit back and think about all of my friends (and I have a lot just so ya know) and not one of them has lied to me, betrayed me, or deceived me and that is awesome. The only person in my life who has deceived me is my cousin and that is whack! Wow, my cousin, a person who I have become so close to, who I have always been there for completely took my trust and crushed it. I can't be associated with anyone I don't trust, trust is the foundation of any relationship and without it, all bets are off. So enough about the selfish person who I opened my life up to and with no regard for my feelings decided to ruin a bond that no one could ever understand. I have no room for selfishness in my life, so that's a wrap....

My friends and family mean the world to me and without them I have nothing, so I would like to thank ALL of you for making my life better in your own specific way.

In with the good and out with the bad.
Those are the words that Sarah and I used to say at the end of each workout when I used to train her at the gym. I miss those days. So here's is to you Sarah: In with the good and out with the bad.

I am really trying to find the funny in any situation, and I guess the funny part is that I was texting my cousin that I missed Randy and that I had so many things I wanted to say to him and the whole entire time he was sitting right next to her. Hold on here is one of the conversations I had with my cousin after he told me he wanted to take a break:


Brandi: What's wrong?"
me: just bummed
Brandi: have you talked to him?
me: nope not since I sent that text, he never responded, but I didn't expect him to. I told him I would give him space
Brandi: I'm sorry Steph.....how can I make you feel better?
me: I don't know. Have you talked to him by any chance?
Brandi: No. I mean I texted him when I got home cuz he asked me to but not other than that
me: ok, didn't know if you had and further insite
Brandi: Maybe its the divorce stuff, being so quick ya know? I don't know
me: Maybe. Well I will give him his space and see what happens
Brandi: Get back on that site and find another guy!
me: uh negative
Brandi: Why not steph? Get bucked off.....get back on!
me: I don't want any other guy :(
Brandi: All he is is a stupid guy!! There's lots of them out there!
Brandi: I love you!!
me: I love you too cousin

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I just copied that verbatim from my phone! holy crap what a crock of crap! HE WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HER when she was texting me all of that, if that is not funny I don't know what is. GEEEEZ. shocking. Get bucked off???? Really? You stole him!

Ok maybe I am still a little bitter




No comments:

Post a Comment