Thursday, September 8, 2011

day 48

Ok I woke up sad and realized that its gonna take a minute for me to get over losing my cousin. As much as I don't want to spend one more second thinking about it, I can't help my feelings and I have to let myself go through all the emotions that go hand in hand with being screwed over.

So this blog is gonna be about distractions:

I got to work, thank goodness I have that as a distraction. The people there make me laugh and that is awesome. I donated money to a charity, this girl at work is collecting money for the homeless so I gave $3...I guess I have a soft spot in my heart and a small connection to the homeless :) Lets face it,being a nomad is a person who has wonderful friends with homeless tendancies. If I didn't have such wonderful people in my life, I in fact would be homeless, so I donated $3 to the cause. hahaha.

Then I signed up for a football pool for this week, I spent $5 on this and got Gary's help on my picks..so I could win a pot full of money...football...an awesome distraction...I am ready for some football!

My friend Mike D is becoming a distraction (the guy I gave my 2 cents to), he cracks me up, he is from Maine and has a thick Good Will Hunting accent and sags his pants and I just found out he is 30, so we are in the same age group with a few things in common, except for the fact that he is a Pats fan.

My friend Allie, is making me go out tomorrow night, I went over to her house so I could borrow at dress and heels, yep she is making me dress like a girl. I tried on the outfit she picked out for me and she insists I look amazing, but I am pretty sure I look like a hoochie, but I am gonna be a good sport. She is making me where 5 inch stilettos (they are pretty hot, I will admit) I have never worn high heels beside 2 inch wedges, I told her I typically wear flip flops and she says that ends now. Well here is whats gonna happen, I am gonna walk around like baby deer who just discovered her legs or I am gonna do a face plant and break my ankle...ah geez, maybe I will do a few laps around the house and practice first. We are going to the Siverado, where they have country line dancing and bootie shaking music all rolled into one...now that is my kind of distraction..

Okay my 12 hour work day and sleeping meds are saying its time for beddy-bye...nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment