Tuesday, September 27, 2011

day 63 up up and up and coming

I just looked in the mirror and my two front teeth are gaping!! OH NO! In the past, I have had guys tell me that they like the gap in my teeth and I am like "what gap?!" I got that taken care of in high school but I just noticed that they are separating! Hey Mom, its time to go back to the orthodontist!

anyway, I went on another interview today, with the guy I met at the bar, who happens to be the General Manager at Servpro, a restoration company, the same guy I told I tried to drown someone, well ooops, my networking skills could use some work, but somehow I managed to land an interview. We had lunch and I am exactly what he is looking for (Customer Relations Manager), BUT I may have scared him off by throwing out my salary expectations. I say shoot for the stars and let them cantor...or laugh in my face which ever comes first. We shall see. And now I am meeting with one of Alicia's friends tomorrow who is in construction as well. That will make 3 interviews with friends of friends of friends for the week, how is that for networking??? I like it.

This morning I was having coffee with Brandy as I was putting on my make-up and mention to her what my Iraqi Pizza guy said at work :"Stephanie, you should really spend some more money and time on your hair"

HA! brandy started laughing and said, "how did that not make the blog??"

Well, I guess the Iraqi Pizza guy is really really honest or just getting back at me for calling him a terrorist.

Also, last night Brandy and I decided we needed to pay attention to the RED FLAGS that guys throw in our faces, and not just shew them away or go around them....so many guys in their own way say RED FLAG and we chose to ignore it and then achknowledge them in hindsight. oh well. The next guy who tells me he is crazy I will take it as a red flag and probably still ignore it.

Ok Allie is about to come over and we are gonna discuss a whole lot of nothing while watching Aimee's dogs and cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment