Sunday, September 18, 2011

day 56

My surprise visit to Atlanta was fun, but now I am exhausted and not at all looking forward to getting back in the car and driving another hour just so I can work all night.

I stopped by Hudson Grille and visited with Lindsay Wilson Miller and her lovely husband Jessie yesterday while watching the Dawgs stomp on some poor unsuspecting team. So that was fun to see her and catch up. Then went to Patti's as I knew she was having people over for the TN/FLA game and totally surprised everyone, I told them I had to work and couldn't make it and the entire crew was there! Then proceeded to have a girls night out in the Highlands after the game. It was fun fun fun!

This morning I woke up, went and had breakfast with one of my very favorite people, Sarah. And she recruited another fav, Stuart and his little guy, Harrison, and that was a pleasant surprise. Stu made me promise that I wouldn't stop writing this blog until I get married, I am pretty sure that was his sneaky way of making sure that I will be writing forever because I am never getting married :) hhhhmmmm I am fully prepared to get married one day, I am just waiting on Mr. Right and sweep my off my feet....or maybe Mr. Soso, to tip me over, which ever comes first.

 I had a couple of demands/requests from the girls about my blog, 1. Change the color of the background to avoid being busted reading it at work 2. Start using titles of each day and not just Day 25, Day 34....ok I will work on both of those items tomorrow, right now I gotta go wash my stupid work shirt, one day soon I am going to buy more that one shirt so I won't have to keep on washing the same one over and over again.

2 comments: